Our CDTA academic program includes all California Bar tested areas of legal study, including :
• Criminal Law
• Civil Procedure
• Constitutional Law
• Real Property
• Wills & Trusts
• Criminal Procedure
• Business Enterprises
• Professional Responsibility
Classes for the California Bar test courses of legal study are taught on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 6:00 P.M. to 9:30 P.M.
Saturdays from 8:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. are devoted to test-taking techniques and practice exams. Saturday afternoons from 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. are devoted to skills, values and historical perspectives.
At CDTA, we believe that a thorough study of California Bar test areas of legal study, examined regularly, and supplemented with skills, values and historical perspective is a winning formula for educating, training and developing extraordinary legal advocates.
COMPREHENSIVE FOUR-YEAR ACADEMIC/SKILLS CURRICULUM
SATURDAY – 8:30 AM – NOON LEGAL WRITING & PRACTICE EXAMS
SATURDAY ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
SATURDAY – 8:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M. • LEGAL WRITING & PRACTICE EXAMS
SATURDAY 11:30 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. • LUNCH/GUEST SPEAKER & REVIEW
CDTA – 760.342-0900 Contact Irene for additional information
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- WRITING SKILLS
- ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- RESEARCH SKILLS
- CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
- CORE VALUES REVIEW
- CREATIVE THINKING SKILLS
- APPEARANCE AND GROOMING SKILLS
- ETHICS AND PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
We believe students at CDTA will come from three primary sources…
- Graduates of the College of the Desert, Cal State San Bernardino – Palm Desert Campus and other educational institutions who wish to get started in their legal education as rapidly as possible.
- Second career professional seekers such as law enforcement professionals, medical professionals, business professionals, accountants and teachers.
- Students with special circumstances who have not qualified to attend other law schools.