Top Ten Reasons to Attend CDTA College of Law
1. Our Distance Learning Option allows you to obtain your J.D. while completing most of your studies from the convenience of home. “Attend” CDTA in real time, enjoy 24/7 access to these recorded sessions. Your presense at our Saturday writing classes will solidify the week’s learning and prepare you for exams.
2. Lexis Nexis Advance, the premier legal research platform, is included in your tuition. Learn how to research and apply case authority with the same tools you will use in your law practice.
3. ExamSoft , the only software used in the administration of the Baby Bar and General Bar exams, is also included in your tuition. All practice exams as well as midterm and final examinations at CDTA are administered through Examsoft. You will feel confident when sitting for the State Bar exams with repeated exposure to this format.
4. Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law Legal Essay Exam Writing Workshop is a two-day, twelve hour program that teaches you the three skills every law student must develop and master to pass legal essay exams. You will receive both the live and home study version of the course, included in your tuition.
5. Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law course reviews are provided to each student as part of your tuition. Every bar tested subject is condensed into a substantive review with complete outlines taught by bar review professor, Jeff Flemming. These video outlines are available 24/7 and offer an invaluable study aid for final exam and bar exam preparation.
6. We Commit to Keeping You in School! It often feels as if law school is an exercise in exclusion, not inclusion. Not at CDTA. We are committed to assisting students in whatever obstacles they face throughout their law school experience to have you graduate and pass the bar exam.
7. Our Saturday Enrichment Program is considered by many the “not so secret” key to our students’ success. Legal essay writing is unlike any other form of writing you may have experienced. Practicing essay writing and multiple choice questions under simulated exam conditions means that when you sit for the bar exams, it will be second nature to tackle the same types of questions.
8. Student Support is invaluable to your success. Our students have found that together they can accomplish what might be impossible alone. You will find that CDTA students and alumni form a family-like bond and share their experience, study tips, and advise on balancing school, work, and home life.
9. Weekly “Barrister” Luncheons provided by CDTA allow students, attorneys, and judicial officers an opportunity to share their experiences and to network while enjoying a meal during the Saturday Classes noon break.
10. Snacks and Drinks are provided at all CDTA classes and events at no charge to you. Never underestimate the power of a little sustenance to get you through a long day!
Our mission at CDTA College of Law is to educate, train, and develop extraordinary legal advocates. Your legal education will be comprised of bar-tested academic subjects, skills training, and values reinforcement. Upon completion of your 4-year course of study you will be fully qualified to take and pass the California Bar examination. Upon admission to the Bar you will be fully educated, trained and coached to represent your clients on your first day of practice with skills far beyond your contemporaries from other law schools.