Top Ten Reasons to Attend CDTA College of Law
1. Our Distance Learning Option allows you to obtain your J.D. while completing most of your studies from the convenience of home. “Attend” CDTA in real time, enjoy 24/7 access to all classes online and solidify the week’s learning in person for our Saturday writing classes.
2. Lexis Nexis is included in your tuition. Learn how to research and apply case authority with the same tool you will use in your law practice.
3. ExamSoft is included in your tuition. All practice, midterm and final exams are given on the same software program the State Bar uses for your bar exams. Repeated exposure to ExamSoft means you will tackle the bar with confidence!
4. AdaptiBar is included in your tuition. Practice thousands of actual bar multiple choice questions on the premier MBE program designed to prepare you to conquer 50% of the bar exam.
5. Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law course reviews are included in your tuition. Substantive video reviews and outlines condense every bar tested subject into a straight forward and understandable format you will find invaluable as you prepare for exams.
6. We Commit to Keeping You in School! It often feels as if law school is an exercise in exclusion, not inclusion. Not at CDTA. We will help you overcome any obstacle you may face to have you graduate, take and pass the bar exam.
7. Our Saturday Enrichment Program. Legal essay writing is unlike any other form of writing. Practicing essays and MBE questions under simulated exam conditions means you walk into the bar exam with the confidence you need to pass.
8. Student Support is invaluable to your success. Our students have found that together they can accomplish what might be impossible alone. You will thrive as you establish life long bonds.
9. Weekly “Barrister” Luncheons provided by CDTA, allow students, attorneys and judicial officers a networking and support opportunity while enjoying a meal during the Saturday Classes noon break.
10. Snacks and Drinks are provided at all CDTA classes and events at no charge to you. Never underestimate the power of a little sustenance to get you through a long day!
Our mission at CDTA College of Law is to educate, train, and develop extraordinary legal advocates. Your legal education will be comprised of bar-tested academic subjects, skills training, and values reinforcement. Upon completion of your 4-year course of study you will be fully qualified to take and pass the California Bar examination. Upon admission to the Bar you will be fully educated, trained and coached to represent your clients on your first day of practice with skills far beyond your contemporaries from other law schools.